Check out the video guide
Every new parent’s first year is full of surprises and ‘My First Year’ makes documenting this journey extremely easy. This New-Born Calendar makes sure you don’t miss out on making a note of all the big and small events, milestones and moments in your baby’s life (eg- rolled over, first tooth), even when you’re pressed for time. You can start the calendar from the day the baby is born – the year and days are fill ins so you can customise it to the baby’s arrival. You can keep it on your bedside or use it as a nursery décor too. And the best part? It comes with a set of 64 stickers for every milestone and key Indian festival, so filling this up is quick and fun! The adorable llama theme is just the perfect icing on the cake!
This product comes in its own elegant and sleek black gift box.
- Dimensions: 8 x 9 inches
- Elements: 26 illustrated pages
- Includes: 64 newborn stickers
- Spreading smiles for miles: We donate Rs 100 to Toy Bank for every product sold
- 12 monthly pages
- Llama themed illustrations and quotes
- Complimentary 64 stickers with all first year milestones, moments and key Indian festivals
- Daily and monthly pages that you can customise according to baby’s birth date
- Use as nursery decor or keep on bedside table
- Great for busy parents
- Gender neutral design
- It comes in its own elegant and sleek black gift box
Rs. 6,700.00Looking At You - Photo Book
My First Year - New Born Calender
While we make every effort to get your orders sent out as soon as possible, please allow 2-4 business days for your order to be processed and packed before being shipped. For personalised orders please allow between 7 and 10 working days for you order to be shipped.
For Non-personalised orders, cancellation request should be made within 24 hours of placing the order. Personalised orders cannot be changed or cancelled.
Refund & Exchanges
We have a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website.
Returns are accepted only if the product received has a manufacturing defect or an incorrect product was delivered.